The Pheonix: A School Pledge Program
This program is for schools. Some classrooms might want to join together in an effort to work on their health. Other classrooms might take this opportunity to work on team spirit. Others might be working on a credit. Others might just want to help out.
If you reach over $25 in pledges per youth running the Kids 1K Fun Run or $50 in pledges per youth running the 5K or 10K courses: We will send you a free registration for all students to participate in the Fort Town Night Run event with the course of your choice with all benefits included (e.g., SWAG). Classrooms with youth participating in the 5K & 10K may choose different course lengths and still be on the same team. Please complete the following procedure to receive an authorized School Pledge Form.
1. Please complete the following online form. This will provide us the necessary information needed to complete the form.
2. After completing and submitting this form, you will receive within 48 hours a PDF of a personalized School Pledge Form and Summary form.
For a free registration to the FTNR & the Pheonix Program, the following requirement needs to be met:
- Youth under the age of 13 and wanting to participate in the Kids 1K Fun Run, they are required to gather a minimum of $25 in pledges. They are encouraged to gather additional pledges for a chance to win the Lantern of Hope Award.
- Youth participating in the 5K or 10K run, they are required to gather a minimum of $50 in pledges. As previously mentioned, they are encouraged to gather additional pledges for a chance to win the Lantern of Hope Award.
- If there are any issues or extraneous circumstances, please contact the Race Director.
3. Your teacher is responsible for overseeing the completion of all pledge forms and the gathering of funds. After completing the Summary form, your teacher is encouraged to return all completed forms and funds:
By mail, using a secure method of shipping, to:
Fort Town Night Run
P.O. Box 314
By contacting the Race Director at (613) 340-7364 to discuss the possibility of a pick-up.
You are required to send back all authorized pledge forms by March 1, 2019. In doing so, we assure that all forms were used effectively as agreed upon. Any misuse or fraudulent use of the form to gather funds for personal use will be reported to the authorities.
4. When the form and funds are secured by the charity, you will receive an individualized promotional code. You will be asked to complete the Eventbrite registration forms, which can be accessed at the following website: www.forttownnightrun.com. This will guarantee that we have all required information for registration.
Your teacher is encouraged to be the first member to register, as they will be asked to create a team name and a password, which they will share with youth to register on the same team.
If there are any special needs for a youth participating in the race, please contact the Race Director.
5. When completing the registration process, remember that the promotional code is entered at the following page, when selecting your race: