Some of the people and groups who volunteer with the Fort Town Night Run include:
- Runners looking to give back and experience a different side of running events;
- Members of the community who want to take part in the excitement;
- Groups who come together to volunteer and raise money for charities;
- School groups taking part in the activity as a fun event;
- Students accumulating volunteer hours.
If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s Fort Town Night Run, please register now and don't forget to read the Waiver.
As part of the training day, the following information was asked to be available for our volunteers on our webpage:
Responsibilities of the Course Marshalls
Steps to follow when there is a Catastrophic Event and/or a Person in Distress
. If you require additional information, please contact the Race Director at email@example.com